Sunday, November 23, 2008

Still Thankful

I'm at home alone this morning with a very unpleasant stomach bug. But, I'm still thankful! Mostly because of that handsome guy up there. He is always very helpful at home, but especially when I feel sick. (Which seems to be a lot lately.) This morning he got the girls up, dressed, fed and out the door for church...ON TIME! All I had to do was fix their hair. Daddy's fingers are never very good at that sort of thing. There are many days when I wouldn't make it without his help.

3 comments:

Kelly said...

Oh Serena! I'm sorry. I had the flu when I was pregnant (very pregnant!) with Graham. It's no fun. I'm bringing dinner over tomorrow after I drop the kids off at school! Let me know how else I can help.

toni said...

Aww! I'm pretty sure that good husbands are a gift from the Lord! Its nice to know we've been blessed :D

Carl, Melitsa & Aiden said...

Sorry you are not feeling good, especially while you are preggy :(
Thankful, though, that you have a wonderful hubby who loves and cares for you and the girls!
What week are you in now?