
I am thankful that at the end of every busy week there is a WEEKEND! It may be hectic with different activities...but at least I know that Marc will be home. He is a very hard worker, but he knows how to take a break on the weekends to spend some extra time with the girls and I. This Saturday he treated us to a matinee showing of MADAGASCAR 2. "We like to MOVE IT, MOVE IT!"
Day 7
I am thankful for FREEBIES! For example: a couple of free tickets to Disney on Ice from Chuck's work, the $10 Kohl's card last week, frequent coupons for BOGO free burritos at Taco Del Mar (yum!) and today's free gymnastics class for Sierra at Little Gym. Sophie B. invited Sierra to come as her buddy this morning and she loved every minute of the class. (And I loved watching her have so much fun!) Thanks, Julie. She'll be talking about it for weeks.

No comments:
Post a Comment