I haven't given up on the daily thanksgivings! Life just got a little busy yesterday and I'm trying to get a pot of soup ready for a youth group barn party this evening. I'll pick up right where I left off as soon as I can.
I got a call from my doctor yesterday afternoon. It seems that because of my elevated blood pressure and the presence of some protein in a urine test, they think it is wise for me to be on some medication. My immediate reaction was to worry about the cost and side effects for the baby. After a reassuring call to my mom and lots of prayer, we headed over to WalMart to pick up the prescribed meds. Three answers to prayer came within minutes of entering the pharmacy area: 1) The medicine only cost me $4!!! 2) The pharmacist took the time to give me a great consultation and pep-talk. 3) I ran into a church friend (Judy) who had similar blood pressure issues during her pregnancies. She said that I could borrow her cuff and digital monitor so that I could keep track of my blood pressure at home. ISN'T GOD GREAT!?!?! I have a follow up appointment in two weeks and I really hope that I will not have to stay on the medication for long. Please pray that my blood pressure will go down, that the baby will be safe and that I will get over this nausea soon. Thanks! More later...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
That is great Serena! Those are awesome answers to prayer!! I will pray for you!
Post a Comment