Friday, November 21, 2008

Catching Up

Okay - so this is turning out to be a little more difficult than I had anticipated. Not that I'm running out of things to be thankful for, by any means! But finding the time to sit down and write it out each day is just not quite happening. So rather than making up for the lost time, I am going to just pick it up whenever I can.

DAY ???
I am so thankful to have my mom and dad in Idaho this year! We could never have imagined living two miles away from them, getting together for Family Nights each week, hearing Dad preach every Sunday, going to Bible study with my mom on Thursday mornings, sending the girls for occasional sleep-overs, regularly raiding Grandpa's candy jar in the office, etc. It has been such a treat to have them around. We love you "Grandpa" and "Grandma!" We are so thankful that the Lord brought you close to us!!!

No comments: