Monday, September 15, 2008

Since when is it okay to...

  • use your hands to mash green beans into a messy pulp and then wave your arms in the air?
  • cut pictures out of my magazine before I have a chance to read it?
  • run away from me after a bath and hide behind the curtains in the nudey?
  • call Mommy "Princess Poop"?
  • lick the top of the salt and pepper shakers?
  • draw on your arms and legs with markers?
  • pour the whole contents of the peanut jar on the carpet?

Ahhhh, yes! Life with little girls continues....

2 comments:

Kelly said...

Princess Poop? Okay you have to admit that's kind of funny.
I hope today is better for you. :)

Unknown said...

Hi Serena! This is Kristin Harvey. I have been keeping up with your blog for a while now and I never have time to comment. You are hilarious! I'm going to steal your idea and do my onw "Since when is it okay to..." Wow, I have a ton of material. Hope you guys are great!!!