It was a great treat for me to be able to attend a ladies' retreat up at Camp Pinewood this weekend. I shared a cabin with my mom, sister and niece. (How cool is that?!) The food was great; the weather perfect. Our speaker reminded us that it is impossible to live the Christian life on our own strength. "In Him (God) we live and move and have our being. Acts 17:28" I was convicted again of my need to surrender to the Lord on a daily basis. It was just an all-around encouraging time of being together, praying, singing, and hearing testimonies of God's work in people's lives.
Meanwhile...back in Meridian...Marc was in charge of the girls for a little over 24 hours. And what a 24 hours it was! In that time, they went to Boondocks (TWICE!), out for pizza and ice cream, and watched "Space Chimps" at the Reel theater in Nampa. Needless to say, the girls didn't have any time to miss their mommy.
****************
Clarification on the last post: Yes! We're really expecting another baby ... it's not just Sierra's wishful thinking. I'm only 6 weeks along, so it is still very early. The anticipated due date is somewhere at the end of May. Please pray with us for a safe pregnancy. WE ARE SO EXCITED!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I'm glad you had a good little getaway. Goodness Marc kept the girls busy!
Post a Comment