Congratulations!! That is such wonderful news :) How far along are you? I LOVE the picture, she must be so excited for a new baby (as must mommy & daddy)!!
Serena are you pregnant? I am guessing so by the posts. Wow - congrats! You all are brave to have a third! I can barely keep up with one! So happy for you!
Wow! That's great! Congrats! Very creative way to reveal the news! I'll pray that you feel well as you keep up with those girls. I can't wait to see if Marc gets a little boy!!!! (and you, too!) This is Kristin, by the way)
8 comments:
??WHAT?? Are you pregnant? Or does Sierra want you to be pregnant? Awesome picture!!! Even better if the news is true--just because... you know....
YEA! I've been waiting to see if you were going to post it!
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!
Wow!! Congratulations!! What a cute picture!!
Hi Serena, this is Kelly's sister.
Kelly told me about this picture so I had to come check it out. Very impressed by the work of just a 4 year old!
Congratulations on the new baby joining the family!! That's exciting!
Congratulations!! That is such wonderful news :) How far along are you?
I LOVE the picture, she must be so excited for a new baby (as must mommy & daddy)!!
Serena are you pregnant? I am guessing so by the posts. Wow - congrats! You all are brave to have a third! I can barely keep up with one! So happy for you!
Wow! That's great! Congrats! Very creative way to reveal the news! I'll pray that you feel well as you keep up with those girls. I can't wait to see if Marc gets a little boy!!!! (and you, too!)
This is Kristin, by the way)
Congratulations! We're so happy for you! Cute drawing Sierra!
Post a Comment