
The pulley and air brake system was another highlight at the Discovery Center.
We visited the Forrey's farm and got to see horses, cows, goats, chickens and itty-bitty kittens.
We've discovered that Ally has a thing for Spiderman (go figure!) - she loved this ride at Boondocks.
Marc and his girls on the zoo carousel.

Future circus performers?!?
Ally posed perfectly for this one.....OUCH!!!
Although I don't have any pictures of the event, Sunday was also a very exciting day. Dad was officially installed as senior pastor at Meridian First Baptist Church. There was a nice service and reception with many familiar faces among the crowd. It was fun to fill a row at church with family members. We are excited to see God's plan unfolding for them. On a side note, they invited Sierra and Ally to spend the night at their house on Tuesday. The girls were thrilled and Marc and I enjoyed a date night and went to see a late showing of Prince Caspian.
Next week we will begin to get back into a routine. It's been a very fun summer....but I'm ready for some stability as well. We still have the Caldwell Night Rodeo and Western Idaho Fair to look forward to in the next couple of weeks, so the PARTY AIN'T OVER YET!



4 comments:
We almost always go to the Caldwell Night Rodeo, what day were you planning on going? Maybe we will see you there!
Sunday was a really good day. After what's gone on the last year, it was a good start to what's to come.
We're looking forward to playdates as soon as the stability returns. :)
Wow, it looks like you are having so much fun! What a wonderful perk to have a hubby that works in the school system so all of you can enjoy the summers together (although, I know the busyness of the school year makes up for it).
Thank you so much for your sweet note on my blog :)
Enjoy your last few adventures for the summer!!
Ok the circus note was funny. Here's the funny thing... for about a year now Lillie has said when she grows up she wants to be a tight rope walker in the circus. The sad thing is she hasn't changed her mind in a whole year! So who knows what's to come! HA! I feel for Marc because our kids start back this week and I am not the least bit ready! I enjoyed being off wayyyy too much. Hope you all are well! Drop me a note sometime! Colleen
Post a Comment