We got to the arena early to make sure that we could all sit together. The whole gang was there - minus Grandma Phyllis who is thrilled to have little grand babies as an excuse to stay at home and babysit. (We even had extra room for our friends, Byron and Becca, who found us in the crowd!) Although we are "rowdies" at heart, we like to sit on the "civie" side to avoid the blazing heat of the August sun. Sierra and Ally bounced around from lap to lap eating junk food all night. I couldn't tell you who won the bull riding or barrel racing contests, but it was a fun evening just the same. And as far as I know, the only thing we lost under the bleachers was the lid to a Gerber snack bowl.




2 comments:
I'm glad you guys had fun! :)
Interpretation: Kelly is glad that we had fun and even more glad that she wasn't at the rodeo herself. :)
Post a Comment