
SOOOO EASY! I wish that I had taken a "before" and "after" picture so that you could get the full scope of the improvement. Now I will actually be able to find 2 matching clips without emptying a whole drawer of odds and ends!

SOOOO EASY! I wish that I had taken a "before" and "after" picture so that you could get the full scope of the improvement. Now I will actually be able to find 2 matching clips without emptying a whole drawer of odds and ends!
3 comments:
Very clever, where did you get the idea?
Brilliant! Too bad I have boys! :)
Well I guess I do Kylee's hair everyday but she can't use clips, she needs super thick rubberbands. But still , brilliant idea!
How cute! What a great idea! I am sure it is sooo much easier now to keep track of their hairbands :)
Post a Comment