Wednesday, August 20, 2008

State Fair

We got an unexpected visit from Grandma and Grandpa Mouser this week! They drove up from California to visit us for a couple of days and to take care of some business. The girls had a wonderful time playing with them and we had an extra-special evening at the Western Idaho Fair on Tuesday. (Only grandparents would spoil them with carnival ride tickets!) I was proud of how brave the girls were with all the animals and on the rides. They are growing up so fast.

Watching the baby chicks hatch.
I love you a bushel and a peck!
Sierra loved the miniature horses.
Getting tickled by the goat's tongue.
Brave little milk maid...mommy would never have done this!
Proud of herself!
Her first set of wheels!

Ally was kicked off the car ride for being about a half-inch too short, so she got a pony ride instead. I don't think she minded, do you?!

Up, up and away! (Mommy looks terrified.)
Queen of the Ferris wheel!

3 comments:

Susie said...

looks like mommy had to be brave too!

Kelly said...

Isn't the fair so fun? We love going. When the girls get older, it's a good deal to get the ride wristbands during the "presale", along with your admission tickets. It's a lot more affordable that way.
Glad you guys got to go have fun! :)

Chris Kim Kinsley Cooper said...

Oh my goodness how fun that you found my blog. We just started it, so I need to do another post, but I loved looking at your blog. You have two very gorgeous girls on your hands. Good luck to daddy! How is Susie? Please tell her I said hi too! I love that I will be able to see updates on your life now!!