Aside from the wedding, the highlight of our trip was a day at Six Flags Discovery Kingdom in Vallejo, CA. The whole Mouser gang came along. It was a great family time with lots of special memories to share. This particular park is part zoo, part amusement park. The girls got to see giraffes, elephants, lions, etc. which our little local zoo doesn't have...yet. We also got to watch some really cool animal shows starring Shouka the killer whale, a walrus training session, a dolphin show, etc. The rest of the time was spent on great little rides and kiddie roller coasters. The girls LOVED all the excitement. I would highly recommend this park to families with small children. We were busy, busy, busy all day and still didn't have time to do and see everything.
Feeding the seal lions.
Waiting for the dolphin show to start...on Grandpa's lap.
The girls were a little scared of the various characters roaming the park.
Sharing a $5 scoop of ice cream. Rip off!!!!





1 comment:
Sounds like a fun trip, well all except the puking thing. I do know how that goes though. Unfortunately the boys and I all get carsick. Fun, fun!
What a great, relaxed wedding that looked like! I bet it was fun!
We went to that Six Flags (I think) when we were in California a few years ago. It was really, really cool. Garrett got to feed giraffes and we rode an elephant.
Post a Comment