This morning we woke up early and got in the car to drive to Star. My thrill-seeking brother, Chuck, and his joyfully-cooperative wife, Missy, had plans to jump out of a tin can airplane, free fall for 30 seconds and then entrust their lives to a large piece of cloth and some ropes and clips. CRAZY KIDS!!! They picked a perfect day for a jump and had a great time. We were on the ground with cameras in hand. Here are some shots of the daredevils in action.

Signing the paperwork. Chuck says, "Well, I guess we won't be suing them!"

All suited-up and ready for a ride.

The tin can that carried them up....and up....and up!
Watching the show from the ground.

Missy's last few seconds of the thrill ride.
Chuck's landing. Safe and sound!
***Check out their website for more details at chuckandmissy.com They have some great picutres in the photo gallery under "The Latest"!***
3 comments:
Wow! When Aunt Marcy sees this I am in trouble... She'll want to do it!
Hey Serena! What fun! I don't know if you know, but I dream of the day that Roger will let me do this kind of thing! Maybe when I am real old and in a wheel chair.... I have loved your blog and check it out all the time. What cute kids! And little Annie! Love you guys, Marcy
I love the pic f Chuck and me signing our lives away. Could I get a copy? You're de best!
Post a Comment