Monday, May 12, 2008

Savannah Jane

Savannah Jane Beck - May 12, 2008
9 lbs. 4 oz.

She's finally here! Susie started having contractions yesterday (Mother's Day!) very early in the morning. By about 5 o'clock in the afternoon, her water broke. She spent all night in active labor but stubborn little Savannah Jane wasn't going to make things easy. At about 5 o'clock this morning the doctor decided that a C-section was in order. I was able to see "Annie" for just a few brief minutes as they whisked her from the operating room into the nursery and began running tests. (I had to get home and take care of the girls so that Marc could get to work.) She is a beautiful, healthy girl. I plan to take Sierra and Ally over to the hospital this morning, so I'll have some better pictures to post real soon. Thanks for all your prayers! We are so blessed to welcome this precious little girl into our family. Thank you, Lord!

1 comment:

Kelly said...

Yea! Congratulations!