The vote was overwhelmingly positive at church yesterday. Thanks for all your prayers. Mom and Dad will be moving to Idaho in June and will begin their ministry at MFBC on August first. It will be a busy summer of transition for them. Don't stop praying now. We are so excited to have them living just a few miles from us!!! The girls don't really understand the changes ahead, but they are in for a big treat. I can just picture Sierra and Ally traipsing into "Pastor Randy's" office at church for a spin at his desk chair and a dip into his candy jar. Marc and I will enjoy Dad's good preaching and Mom's Bible studies. (Not to mention the free babysitting, good cooking, etc.) We would never have imagined ourselves in this position. God has certainly proven this verse true again:
"For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways," declares the Lord. "As the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways and my thoughts than your thoughts."
1 comment:
I'm so excited for you! It's so great having your parents close by.
I'm also excited for the church. It's going to be interesting... :)
Post a Comment