- You can no longer reach the clothes at the bottom of the washing machine.
- You burn your belly on a cookie sheet while trying to bake those no-no peanut butter bars.
- Your right arms gets all tingly while just trying to color a princess picture with your daughter.
- You wake up five times every night - twice to use the restroom and three times from leg cramps.
- You can't walk up 10 steps without gasping for breath.
- You get sick of answering the question, "How are you feeling?"
- You've been to Golden Spoon three times this week already.
- You notice people's eyes pop out when they see your belly quiver.
- You have to put your diamond ring in a safe place for a few weeks so that it doesn't cut off the circulation to your ring finger.
- You have to ask for help to tie your shoe-laces.
If you've been there you can probably add a dozen more items to the list! Isn't pregnancy great?! (No really, Missy, it is!!!) Here's to 30 weeks down and 10 to go! Cheers.
3 comments:
Okay, this was awesome. I laughed out loud through the whole thing! I especially like the waking up five times every night. I would add "to turn to the other side". And yes, it is annoying how often people ask "how are you feeling". I guess that they just don't know what else to say.
Thanks for a good laugh!
so painfully true! i totally relate to the washing machine thing, i thought i was alone on that one :)
raquel
You make me laugh..oh and sorry my eyes did pop out on Sunday and I am so guilty of asking preg. mom's how they are feeling even though I went through it 3 times and know it's annoying!
1 week at a time! can't wait to meet Valarie!
Post a Comment