
Wednesday, March 18, 2009
A Day at the Park
Although it started out gray and chilly, today turned into a beautiful day for a picnic at the park! I had my doubts, mind you. At 10:00a.m. I almost called my friend Julie to cancel our kids' play date. Boy, am I glad that I didn't. By the time that we arrived at Tully Park at 11:00a.m. the sun was shining and we were into the 50's. It was a perfect day to let the kids run around outside and then spread out our blankets for a picnic. Shawna and Jerina joined us and we had quite a group of friends to talk and play with. Can't wait for many, many more days like this.


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
Yeay for fun sunny days at the park! Next thing you know, they'll be asking if they can drive...
Post a Comment