Monday, March 2, 2009

Mondays

Mondays are catch-up days at the Mouser house. After a busy weekend, it is nice to have a day to get everything in order again. Saturdays are family days and Sundays are full of church activities...but Mondays are for staying home! On my To-Do list today is: laundry, leisurely baths for the girls, cleaning the blasted mouse cage, some dusting, meal-prep, and catching up on e-mail. Not too bad. I can't imagine having to get ready for work, dropping the kids off somewhere and then coming home exhausted at the end of the day. It certainly has it's trade-offs, but I love being a stay-at-home Mommy.

What's on your list today?!

2 comments:

summer said...

ok, i only have a minute and should probably ask this on email but...
what was that book you mentioned about prioitizing your time or something like that?
Also, are you going to the tour this WED?
ok got to go.
Glad you could get things done... my days are all backwards since David's days off are middle of the week. I guess that's why Fridays are tough b/c I always feel like there's much to catch up on...
you see that's our MON.
anyway dinners cooking.

Kelly said...

Hi! Hope this Monday was good too!:)