As of 3:15 on Friday afternoon we have officially been on Spring Break! Friday was another beautiful, sunny day and the perfect way to bring in the new season. That afternoon, the girls and I made an idea wall of all the activities that we would enjoy doing together as a family over the next week. I wrote each idea on a balloon cut-out and we taped them up on the wall. Each day we will get to pick two or three balloons for that day's activities. As you can see, they came up with everything from a trip to
Krispy Kreme for some doughnuts to a return visit to the
Discovery Center in Boise. It looks like it will be a fun week! Of course, there will have to be some "chores" to fit in as well. I am anxious to get the garage reorganized while Marc is around to help move the boxes and we need to do some serious work in the girl's closet to make room for Valerie's things. But to start things off, we are heading up to Garden Valley for a couple of days. Mom and Dad spend their Mondays up at the cabin and we are going to join them for some good mountain fun! I'll be back at the end of the week with pictures of all our adventures.

4 comments:
look at that, isn't that fun! I'm going to barrow that idea though it might not be as cute... I don't have any cute balloons... perhaps we'll make race cars or something! Have fun!
that is such a cute idea! i may have to steal that sometime.
-andrea (kelly's sister)
Ok this is so funny because Kayce and I were just talking about you today (fond memories!!) and I was saying that I bet you do circle time and all these awesome crafts at home with your kids! (since a lot of your artwork still lines the halls of Legacy!) and then I look at your blog and see THIS!! Always the teacher!! You are SUCH a great mom!!
I hope you guys had a great time up at the cabin! It looks like there are lots fun things in store for you guys this week! Why don't I see "baby shower" on any of those balloons? :)
Post a Comment