For my mom's 60th birthday, we followed her up to McCall. She was speaking at a ladies' retreat for Susie's church at Camp Pinewood, so we decided to make a mini family vacation of it. The girls spent hours in the hotel pool. I crashed a seminar. We ate at the Pancake House for the first time. Everyone found treasures at McCall Drug. And we all enjoyed strolling all over town! It was an all-round perfect weekend.
(This is most often what I get when I ask Valerie to smile for me. Isn't she lovely?)
The bear sculpture was quite a hit! Not only did the girls have to pose in similar fashion, but then they proceeded to pick all of the bears' noses. I wonder who taught them to do that? Probably Marc!
/
Acting classy, as usual. You can tell who the real ham of the family is.
2 comments:
Looks like a fun weekend! Your girls crack me up!
Looks like you had a lovely weekend. One of these days, I'll make it back up to McCall (only been there once).
Love the pictures of the "nose picking". That's definitely something that BJ would teach our kids too.
Post a Comment