Thursday, March 25, 2010

Poor Baby


Teething - check.

Pink Eye - check.

Ear infection - check.

Roseola - check.

In other words, this has been a miserable week for Val-Val. Where we got all these germs, I have no idea!!! This poor girl has only wanted to sleep on me for the last 5 days. Her fever completely knocked all the energy out of her and she really hates all the medicine she is taking. BUT - today I have seen the first signs of life! She has tried to play and is eating a little more. I have even heard a squeal or two come out of her. Her energy doesn't last long and she soon crawls back to me for a cuddle. Although it has been a difficult week, my last post helps to keep things in perspective. Thanks for praying for Tim. The update today was that his cells are beginning to engraft. Praise the Lord!

2 comments:

Kelly said...

Oh yuck! I'm so sorry Serena! I'll be praying! I know how hard it is when the littlest ones are sick! :(

Shawna McCoy said...

I totally get how you feel. We have all been feeling the sickness too. Hope you all feel better soon. I am still planning on having our mom's night out on the 2nd. If you have a good place to go I am looking for good suggestions.