Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Life with Little Girls

I always thought that I would have a houseful of boys. I was wrong. Wonderfully wrong. I can't imagine anything better (for me!) than staying home with three little girls. I may be singing a different tune when they are 17, 15, and 12.....but for now I am perfectly content. Here are just a few "girly things" that I really enjoy:
  • Hearing Sierra and Ally sing all of The Sounds of Music songs at the top of their lungs.
  • Creating new hair-dos using as many clips as and ribbons possible.
  • Playing house, school, store and doctor.
  • Crafts that involve jewels and sequins.
  • Reading and watching Little House on the Prairie together.

Ally and Val-Val playing in the tunnel.

Kissy lips on Valentine's Day....courtesy of Uncle Chuck and Aunt Missy.

Dr. Ally gives Belle a thorough check-up.

Valerie loves her new toothbrush. (She still has only one tooth!)

Sierra brought this book home from her school library last week and read the whole thing (32 pages!) to me.
I was SO PROUD!!!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your girls look so sweet and fun!