...that mean a LOT!
- Lunch date for Sierra and Ally with Grandpa.
- Mid-morning vanilla latte drop-off from Summer.
- Lots of help from friends with the lasagna dinner at church.
- Precious drawings and get-well notes from the Berggrens.
- Susie stopping by unannounced with a yummy dinner in hand.
- Chuck and Missy taking the big girls overnight so that Marc and I could get some rest.
- Mom calling to check-in and offer help everyday this week.
- A husband that cleans up dinner dishes for me EVERY NIGHT!
Thanks, everyone!!!
We feel very blessed to have such wonderful friends and family. Valerie is pretty much back to her old spunky self. We are really looking forward to spending this week of Spring Break together as a (healthy) family.
1 comment:
It is the little things isn't it? I'm so glad she's feeling better and you guys can enjoy this week! I've been praying for you!
Post a Comment