Mom and Dad are away at a conference in Florida this week, so here's a long distance birthday wish to the BEST MOM IN THE WORLD!!!! I am so grateful for the wonderful example that she has been to me as a person, wife, mother, homemaker, teacher, Christian and friend.
This is one of my favorite pictures of Mom and I! It was taken in Brazil during their first term as missionaries.
Mom and I during my junior (?) year of high school in Brazil...another Brazilian beach.
On my wedding day (this is the MFBC kitchen!) Mom tried to keep my dress clean while we ate a quick lunch before the ceremony started.
The day that Ally was born. Mom was there for both girls. I don't know what I would do without her.
WE LOVE YOU!!!
4 comments:
Thanks, Serena. That was a wonderful birthday gift! I love you!! Mom
Hi Serena. Random question: were you born in Brazil? Was Chuck or Susie? These questions have been keeping me awake at night!!
What a sweet post!
Happy Birthday, Phyllis!
loved seeing the transitions through the years that was precious. i just haven't seen you enough lately! I'm pretty impressed a slumber party and bike ride at this stage in pregnancy would not be my top choice.
Post a Comment