Thursday, January 15, 2009

Baby Videos

We were able to bring home a dvd with a couple minutes of footage from the ultrasound this afternoon. Modern technology is amazing. (And we don't use that word lightly here!) I'm already addicted to watching it.

Here's a profile shot of our third beautiful daughter:

And here's another view. If you look closely, you will be able to see a big yawn as well as her little heart pumping away.

2 comments:

Carl, Melitsa & Aiden said...

We are so happy for you guys! It is such a miracle the little life God is fashioning in your womb!
That is so fun that you have a special video of that visit! I loved the little yawn :)

Mrs. Colleen Ford said...

Did you start laughing when she yawned? How cool is that? I think unless you have a baby it is hard to know what you are looking at but as parents it's easy to see the baby. Very Neat! I'm so excited for you all and baby Kate! :)