We finally have a date for our BIG ultrasound appointment - Thursday, January 15th!!! I could have gone in for a "peek" today at my regular visit, but I was all alone and how fun is that?! It was SO HARD for me to turn down the offer, though. That means that next week we should be able to find out if we're expecting our third daughter or a man-child, as Josh so eloquently put it. Hence, it is time for a little contest. If you would like to guess the gender of our third baby please leave us a comment by next Wednesday evening. (I'm sure I'll post as soon as we have the news on Thursday.) In order to win this contest, you must not only accurately guess the gender of the baby but also SUGGEST A NAME that both Marc and I like. This will be rather difficult, let me tell you. You may make as many suggestions as you can think of. Whichever name we both like the most will be our winner. (No promises about using the name on the real birth certificate, however.) I plan to tailor the prize toward its recipient, but it will be something baby-related.
Happy Guessing!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
11 comments:
I almost called you today but I figured if you knew you would call. I'm glad you don't have to wait too much longer.
Okay I guess GIRL! I think it would be so fun for you to have 3 girls to go with my 3 boys. How easy would it be to arrange those marriages? :)
As far as names...my favorite girl's name is Kendall. I love that name. It's on the top of my list. I also love Brynn. I need to have two girls don't you think? Ha!
A boy. And I think that the name Charlie is cute and has some family significance... although, maybe for his middle name because having Chuck and Charlie might get confusing.
Let's see... how about Samuel. Call him Sam for short.
Boy.... then you can be like my family! Names I like: Nate, Chris, and Justin
by the way... this is Marcy writing... not Rog
What is with all these guesses for a boy? (Not that I don't think boys are great!)
I have more girl names...I really like Kate. Just Kate not Kaitlyn or Katherine, just Kate. Kind of like just Ally. Hailey/Halley/Hallie I think is cute and "goes" with Sierra and Ally. I also really like the name Jocelyn. I worked with a girl who named her daughter that but spelled is Joslyn. I love it!
I think that's it for now. :)
Hmm, I think it is a boy! As for names how about Jacob Marc Mouser. He could be called Jake for short. That's my suggestion. ;)
OK - I am guessing a GIRL! Name ideas - Kendal, Colleen,(LOL) Sarah, Bailey,(or Baylee),Taylor I don't know this is too hard to think of spur of the moment but there are some suggestions! :) Cant' wait to hear!
I'm 100% positive--MAN-CHILD. You shall name him Manny Lasorda Mouser! He'll be born with dred-locks and will have an unquenchable appetite for Italian food.
--Josh
I guess girl. For names, I suggest Chloe, Tess and Zoe. (I love Serena and Savannah, but these won't work for obvious reasons...) :D
If the baby is a boy, I like these names: Max, Sean, Jake, Derek and Mark. :D
Post a Comment