We couldn't have ordered up a more perfect day for a water themed birthday party! Ally was "super-dooper" excited to get to celebrate her 7th birthday with her cousins and so many of her good friends.
The party was at Settler's Park so that the kids could run around in the splash pad. We had water guns instead of goody bags for everyone. Marc also filled at least 200 water balloons for a water balloon toss...and for an all-out water war at the end.
I kept my promise and Sophie had as much watermelon as her little tummy could handle.
We played a boys-against-girls sponge relay to fill a cup with water. I love how I captured Carson's excitement in mid-jump. And don't be fooled by Garrett's expression - the boys won every round!
Long straws and blue cupcakes made for quite a mess at the tables!
Two birthdays, one anniversary, Mother's Day and Father's Day down ... just one more birthday to go! Next week we are having a pARTy for Sierra. Get it?! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment