"One"
"Two"
"Three"
"Four"
Ally must have repeated that sequence about 50 times on Monday afternoon. These girls don't know the meaning of cold water. They played for hours, giving each other river tours in the kayak and swimming over to the rock. They are little fish!
Valerie, on the other hand, didn't care for the cold water all that much and opted for a trip to the "candy store" (the lovely new Garden Valley Market) with Grandpa instead. She brought back loot for the rest of us.
Grandma took the girls and me on a couple of bushwhacking adventures...and we have the scars to prove it. Somehow the trail never seemed to stay where we left it! I don't know if Ally will ever agree to "go for a little walk" with us again.
1 comment:
The older I get, the less tolerance I have for cold water. But I remember the days when temperature was immaterial! Looks like fun!
Post a Comment