Wouldn't you know it - we found a huge patch of delicious huckleberries that God planted for us on the hill right behind the cabin! Thanks to our friends, the Berggrens, we were able to identify them and bring home several containers full. We would have had even more, but after Ally picked her berries she ran down the hill to show me....
Monday, August 8, 2011
Picking God's Huckleberries
Wouldn't you know it - we found a huge patch of delicious huckleberries that God planted for us on the hill right behind the cabin! Thanks to our friends, the Berggrens, we were able to identify them and bring home several containers full. We would have had even more, but after Ally picked her berries she ran down the hill to show me....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
That's nice!
I had to translate, because I did not know what is Huckleberry. In German it's called "Heidelbeere".
But I've found that we have much yogurt blueberries, jams, cakes, etc., but we have never picked blueberries themselves.
Saturday we fly to Natal-Brazil. I'm looking forward to it!
I added in my blog our recent photos (birthday party by Carol's daughter) and fotos of zoo in the Netherlands.
So, say hello to all from us!
Come and visit us once!
Fabiana and family
At least she had fun picking them ☺. Love the picture of her running.
Post a Comment