Our very dear friends, Josh and Janella Stimac, loaded their five precious children in the van and drove over 600 miles (each way!) to come spend last week with us.
Carter ~ Lucy ~ Emily ~ Calvin ~ MollyWhen we lived in California, Marc and I used to spend just about every free day with Josh and Janella. We have lots of memories of attending Placerita Baptist Church together, lazy Saturday breakfasts at the Way Station, kayaking in Carpinteria, playing croquet, endless games of Sequence and Yahtzee, trips to Zion National Park & Bryce Canyon, playing the nickle slots in Vegas, late night runs to Golden Spoon for frozen yogurt, etc. etc. etc. Now we are making new memories with our EIGHT OFFSPRING!!! Funny how some things change and others never do.







3 comments:
What a wonderful time with special friends! Truly a blessing.
Hi Serena, I'm just happy to see you again. You still look just as I remember you too, only longer ;-)
I thought that your last name sounds a little German. Can he speak German?
Not a problem if you can’t write Portuguese. I can also no longer so good!
I can only slowly speak Portuguese and I have forgotten many words.
With the blog, I will train kidney Portuguese. My English is not good too. I have always translated. I speak only German at Home.
We fly to Brazil in 2 weeks. Holiday!
Maybe you'll come visit us at next year. Would you like?
Muitos Abracos Fabiana
It looks like a wonderful week! I know how much that friendship means to you! I'm so glad they were able to come spend time with you guys!
Post a Comment