Here's a look at our awesome camping scrapbook:
Tuesday, July 12, 2011
Warm Lake Camping
Finally! We have officially been on a full-fledged camping trip as a family of five. (The little stint at Brownlee a few weeks ago was just a practice run.) This time we spent four glorious nights at Warm Lake. We couldn't have done it without Chuck and Missy. Our car was packed to the gills with foam mats, sleeping bags, camp chairs, food, a cooler, clothes and our tent. They brought the cook stove, pots and pans, chainsaw, water containers, etc. We shared a beautiful camp spot just above the North Shore Lodge. The weather was perfect - minus the insane windstorm the first night that we were there. In my ignorance I had packed watercolor paints, kids chapter books, and several games for the kids to play when they got bored. HA! They were entertained from dawn 'til dusk with water, dirt, rocks and sticks.
Here's a look at our awesome camping scrapbook:




Here's a look at our awesome camping scrapbook:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





5 comments:
I'M SO JEALOUS!!!
I'm so sorry that you weren't there!!! Let's plan another trip.
That looks like SO much fun!! Can't wait for the day when we can do that with our little ones.
I have such great memories of camping as a kid and I bet you just made some wonderful ones for your children.
Love it! We're going camping next weekend for the first time this summer and we can't wait! Actually today is our first theme day of the summer and it's Camping Day!
Loved all the pictures!
Hi, Serena. I'm so happy to see you hier again. I'm Fabiana from Natal-Brazil. Do you remenber me? I live since 16 Years in Germany. I saw our Photo. Very beautiful family.
God bless you! Gott segne dich!
Fabiana
Post a Comment