I may be the only Christian on the planet who hasn't read "Crazy Love," and I really don't know much about Francis Chan, but I ran across this short clip on a friend's blog this afternoon and it made me think: Am I one of the "stupid ones"?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
What a wonderful perspective!
That's such a hard, hard thing to live out. It's so tempting & easy to live for the right now. But so not worth it in the end. Thanks for sharing this!
This resignates with me as you may know my sisters husband and stepson died tragically 3 wks ago. I've been think about this a lot and am wondering what it looks like to live w/ a more eternal perspective ya know. Thanks for sharing.
I like you! :)
Thanks for sharing Serena! Sometimes we need this reminder of what life is really about.
Post a Comment