Marc and I found these little dollies on clearance a couple of days before Valentine's Day and knew that the girls would fall in love with them. They did! The dolls are about 5 inches tall and their real names are Ashley, Briana and Paige. Each girl came with an itty-bitty hair brush and a pet. I only wish that the real girls that they represent always got along as well as the dolls seem to. It is so much fun to listen to the conversations that these cheap pieces of plastic have with one another. A glimpse of things to come?!
Wednesday, February 23, 2011
Fast Forward
Marc and I found these little dollies on clearance a couple of days before Valentine's Day and knew that the girls would fall in love with them. They did! The dolls are about 5 inches tall and their real names are Ashley, Briana and Paige. Each girl came with an itty-bitty hair brush and a pet. I only wish that the real girls that they represent always got along as well as the dolls seem to. It is so much fun to listen to the conversations that these cheap pieces of plastic have with one another. A glimpse of things to come?!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment