Saturday, February 19, 2011
Does God make mistakes?
Today at lunch...
Sierra: "Mom, I know that I shouldn't say this, but I don't like so-and-so's face."
Me: "Oh, Sierra. God made that person's face and He doesn't make mistakes, does He?"
Sierra: (dejected) "No."
Me: "Do you like my face?"
Sierra: "Yes."
Me: "Even though I'm a little chubby?"
Sierra: "Yes. I think you're pretty anyway."
Me: "Well God made me even though I'm chubby."
Sierra: "Yeah, but God didn't make you chubby. He made you just like me AND THEN YOU ATE TOO MUCH CANDY."
Nice.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Sometimes I wish kids weren't so honest! :) LOL I was told once by a little boy that it looked like I had a mustache because of my freckles.
look who's talking!! About the candy eating, not the chubby.
Don't you just love how honest our little ones are with us? It reminds me of the time while pregnant with Dayson and Iyana told me that soon my tummy would be flabby. Gotta love them!
Oh my! That's hilarious!!
Kids just say exactly what they think. I have learned a lot from my kids. I enjoyed looking at your blog. Thanks for always leaving comments on mine. I don't write as much cause I have people from all walks & places that look at my blog and I gotta be more careful. Your kids are really special. Please say hello to your family from us. Hope all is well.
Post a Comment