I have missed the "Black Friday" shopping madness for two years in a row. Sure, I may have let some great deals slip by. Do I regret it?! Nope. Here's why:
Valerie peers out of the window as inches upon inches of snow accumulate at the cabin.
Quite possibly my favorite snow picture ever! I love the expressions on Marc and Sierra's faces.
5 comments:
how great! I must say I'm ever so slightly enveious of your times @ the cabin! I do love hearing about them and seeing the awesome pictures!
Loved God's snow cone!
Oh, Man! Looks like soooooo much fun! I sure hope there's a lot of snow by the time we get up there for Christmas time!
Looks like a great time! Your girls are so beautiful!
Yea, I guess white Fridays are just as good as Black Fridays!
Those are great pictures! Looks like a lot of fun.
Post a Comment