Another is the Bible character TRUNK-OR-TREAT at church on the Wednesday night before Halloween. This year we had...
Queen Esther
The woman who found her lost coin (from the parable that Jesus told).
But the best part of all was watching some darling little prairie girls (A.K.A. "Laura" and "Mary")innocently parade up and down the block on Halloween night. Grandpa and Grandma Mouser made the dresses and aprons. They were P.E.R.F.E.C.T.!!!! I'm not sure we will ever be able to top this year's costume theme. If anyone knows of a covered wagon in the Treasure Valley area where we could get some pictures taken, will you please leave me a comment?!
5 comments:
Yay! Those are so perfect! I can tell they LOVE them! They look great! There is a covered wagon at a "farm" on the way to my parents house but I noticed last night it was looking a little rough after the winds from last week. You just need to take a day trip to Baker :)
I LOVE the costumes! Thanks for sharing (this is coming from a huge closet lover of Little House...)
I love those girls!
"Closet lover", Megan?!? If there were Little House conventions, you would be there!
Who does the actual carving of the pumpkins? Very good job!
YES! All those costumes were fantastic!
Post a Comment