RILEY DAVID BECK
CONGRATS! I am assuming that is Susie new little one? I bet you are all thrilled to have another little one join the family
AND the first little boy too!
Congratulations Auntie Serena! I'm so glad that's over for her! :) Tell her congratulations for me!
I am so happy for Benjy and Susie! Please pass on my congrats to them. He is beautiful! Congrats on being an auntie again!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
CONGRATS! I am assuming that is Susie new little one? I bet you are all thrilled to have another little one join the family
AND the first little boy too!
Congratulations Auntie Serena! I'm so glad that's over for her! :) Tell her congratulations for me!
I am so happy for Benjy and Susie! Please pass on my congrats to them. He is beautiful! Congrats on being an auntie again!
Post a Comment