Wednesday, November 11, 2009

HaPpY HaLf - BiRtHdAy!!!

Don't you just want to eat her up?!?!

Believe it or not, this little chubba-lubba can actually lift that belly and those chubby cheeks off of the ground and get up on her hand and knees. Unfortunately, she can only scoot backwards so far. She loves all the new tastes that she gets to try out now that we are giving her solid foods. Her big sisters are her favorite people in the world, but she usually flashes a shy smile to just about anyone who will stop and tell her how cute she is. We are so blessed by Valerie's sweet temperament and go-with-the-flow attitude!

3 comments:

Kelly said...

No way is she 6-months old already! Wow! Happy half-birthday cutie patootie!

Mrs. Colleen Ford said...

SO cute! She looks like Chuck! She's adorable! I wish there was some way we could get our girls together! I think about you all often!

Unknown said...

WOW! It's been a while since I looked at your blog. What a cute surprise. Proud of you guys!