It's a good thing that our girls have a loving Grandma Mouser who has a gift for sewing. I was not inspired to make or buy extravagant costumes this year for Halloween. We were going to reuse some old costumes and call it good. Last Saturday, we received a package in the mail with two BEAUTIFUL princess dresses. (The pictures do them no justice at all! You should see the detail.) Carolyn made a gorgeous Belle dress for Sierra complete with a hooded cape. An enchanted rose came with her ensemble. Ally got the perfect Snow White dress and cape. A red hair ribbon and plastic apple completed her outfit perfectly. The looked SOOO CUTE! Thanks Grandma Mouser.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





2 comments:
Oh my word! Those dresses are so beautiful! I can imagine how excited the girls were! Valerie looks pretty cute too. :)
CUTE little princesses! I bet they had a blast in those outfits and are probably still wearing them all of the time. What else have you all been up to? How is Kindergarden going for Sierra? :) Miss you!
Post a Comment