Friday, October 16, 2009

Linder Farms 2009

We decided to take advantage of the lovely change in the weather yesterday and make our annual trip to Linder Farms after dinner. It was perfect! There were very few people out, the rain had done away with all the dust, the evening was gorgeous and the girls had a blast. Sierra and Ally took full advantage of their tokens! Valerie just had fun watching everyone else. (Have I told you what a content little baby she is?!) We came home with two small pumpkins and three tired little girls.

Kid's maze.

Hay ride!

Waiting for the big girls in the bounce house.

I wanna jump too, Mom!

Holding on for dear life.

An old pro on the barrel train.



Each girl found her own "perfect" pumpkin.

Not a great picture - but, oh, so true to life.
Ally being her own quirky self.
Sierra being a little mother.
Valerie just smiling as her head is being squished!

4 comments:

Megan said...

Cute pics Serena! I went their at the beginning of the month, they do a nice job there. Did you see the baby llama? So cute! I will be at the shower on Saturday. Does this count as RSVPing?

Serena said...

YES! Thanks for the RSVP, Megan. :) We love Linder Farms. The petting zoo area was really cute this year. Ally loved the baby goats and there were two baby llamas when we were there. I think that they called them alpacas. What's the difference?!

toni said...

There's that Dodger fan surrounded by girl ballplayers. So much like our family!! :D

Kelly said...

That looks like fun! We won't be going this year but that's okay. :) I love that last picture! Totally looks like something I would get of the boys!