
That's right, folks! The tooth fairy will be making her first landing at the Mouser home tonight. After three weeks of wiggling, Sierra's first tooth finally popped out...with a little help from Mommy. Sierra was so excited that she was literally shaking. The girls have been uncommonly quiet since we tucked them into bed, but I'm not convinced yet. :) Of course, Sierra would pick tonight to lose her tooth. We just got back from a Target run and Marc used his last two singles to buy popcorn and a Coke on the way out. The lucky girl is going to get a FIVER!!! (And that's only because I wouldn't let Marc give her a twenty. Can we say "sugar daddy"?)
3 comments:
what happend to quarters???? Luckily we haven't lost any teeth yet...I'm gonna start saving up! ;)
Yea Sierra!
The tooth fairy brought Garrett a five for his first tooth too! I'm sure Carson & Graham will get the same.
Was she so excited the next morning? Lillie got a five too. We told her she had to wait though if she wanted to show it to her grandparents because the tooth fairy takes teeth at our house. We also did it because there was no cash! I'm sure the tooth fairy won't be able to pull that one again! Congrats!
Post a Comment