1. Struggled through reading Zechariah 1-6 in the early hours this morning, but am enjoying the chronological approach to reading through the Bible this year.
2. Remembered that school started 20 minutes later today for Sierra and got her there on time with 23 individual applesauce containers (and spoons!) for her Kindergarten class snack.
3. Picked up a couple of check registers at the bank on my way home. (Does anyone else still use those things?! I can't quit the habit. I record EVERY transaction by hand.)
4. Finished a hand-written letter to my good friend and roommate from college. It's been a long time since I wrote out a 4 page letter. She sent me one a couple of weeks ago and it made my day. Try it!
5. Watched a little Disney Princess Sing Along and did a stamp/ink pad activity with Ally.
6. Cleaned up a blow-out from Valerie's diaper after picking Sierra up from school. So bad that I had to wash the whole car seat. Ew.
7. Am wasting precious nap minutes writing this silly post - but the title is cool, eh?
8. Need to come up with a good chicken recipe for dinner. Chicken soft tacos sound good - but the girls don't eat them. :(
9. Looking forward to Youth Group and AWANA this evening. I hope that Ally and Sierra both enjoy their new groups.
And now for the good stuff....
Yes, we did spend Labor Day Weekend at the cabin.
(How did you guess?!)
Everyone was there. SO FUN!
Grandpa took the three "big" girls to get some treats in town in his pick-up. Brave man!
Uncle Chuck gave the girls thrilling rides on the motorcycle.



2 comments:
1) I love your header picture
2) I liked your title, clever!
3) I'm looking frwrd to seeing you tonight even if just 4) a bit (clever huh)
5) double ew! to the blowout!
6) I love your dad's face (it just expresses so much love & compasion)
7) So brave of your dad to take the girls to town!
8) I love that face too!
9) thanks for posting my friend I enjoyed the update!
I'm glad you guys got to go up! I know how much you all love it there! I know why too. It's such a great place! :)
I love the late start on Wednesday but I think we should start a petition to make it Thursdays instead.
I've been trying to mail at least one hand written note to someone a week this year. None have been 4 pages long...
Post a Comment