"Dear Lord, Will you heal my mom's paper cut? Will you? If you say 'Yes', I will be so happy. If you say 'No', I'll be really sad. But if you say 'Yes', I'll be so excited! And I miss my grandma. In Jesus' name, Amen."
Thursday, April 24, 2008
Paper Cut Prayer
There is nothing like the honest prayer of a three year old. Today at lunch I was complaining about a cut on my thumb that was stinging. Sierra kindly offered to pray for me, having just recovered from a life-threatening paper cut herself. I thought, This is going to be good! and set my mental recorder. As soon as she was finished praying, I excused myself from the table to write down her words. Here they are:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
She is so sweet! I'm glad she's friends with Carson. :)
Post a Comment