Friday, April 18, 2008

Ahhhh...

After a crazy week, it was so nice to get away with Mom and Dad to the cabin yesterday. We drove up to Garden Valley on Wednesday night after the AWANA fair at church. The girls were bouncing off the walls when we got there and didn't get to bed until 11:15. Yikes! There's nothing in the world like being up in the mountains with Grandpa and Grandma! Thursday was a beautiful, sunny day. We played outside and helped Dad clear out the shed for his summer project. Here's what's left of this winter's snow.


I guess that I was having too much fun because I didn't get any other pictures of our time together. My brother, Chuck, came up for several hours and had lunch with us.

Thanks to everyone who was praying for us last week. Like I said, it was a very busy week for Mom and Dad, but they are so encouraged and excited about what the Lord is doing. Please keep praying for this great church.

Now it's time to get ready for Susie's baby shower. It looks like we will have a full house tomorrow morning. I have lots of cleaning, planning, shopping, etc. still to do. We are so excited to meet this little girl! She's not due until May 5th, but anytime she feels like coming will be just fine with us. I'm sure that Susie would agree.

Ally is completely hidden from Susie's view if she stands just bellow her tummy. :)

2 comments:

Kelly said...

Oh my word that picture of Susie makes my belly hurt! I hope that little girl decides to come early!
I'm glad you guys had a nice day at the cabin. Have fun at the baby shower!

Francisco Luz said...

Thanks for sending us your blog address. Good work and we'll be regular at checking your news. Uncle Roger and Aunt Marcy