It's 4 o'clock in the morning and I can't sleep. The last few days have been like this. Mom and Dad Cook are staying with us while they candidate at MFBC. Their internal clocks are still on Israel time, so they have an excuse to be up at odd hours through the night...but I don't. I wish that my brain had an "OFF" switch. (Just too much rattling around up there!)
So...I decided that I would play around with the website and try to add some pictures. My favorite subjects are two little girls named Sierra and Ally. Here are a couple of recent snapshots:


2 comments:
Oh Serena! I am so sorry you were wide awake in the middle of the night. I tossed and turned last night and probably would have rather been up doing something productive like a post, but I kept thinking I would be able to fall back asleep and not dream about anything-ha!
Cute pictures. I like all of Ally's dolls in her bed with her. Such a girl!
Yea! I'm so glad you joined the blog club! :) Let me know if you have any questions.
There are so many people praying for your mom & dad and the right decision. I'll be praying you sleep well tonight!
Post a Comment