Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Just some pictures.... (for the Grandmas!)

It has been WAY TOO LONG since I have been here on the blog to post anything.  My apologies to the "far away" grandmas who rely on this means of keeping up with our family.  Here are some snapshots of the last couple of months.  I fully intend to get back into a more regular posting schedule ... one of these {crazy} days!



We thoroughly enjoyed our season passes to the local water park again this summer.  All three girls are little fish!



We were able to watch this cute little guy for a few days in August.  The girls liked the idea of having a little brother ... but I liked sleeping through the night after he went back to his own mama. :)


We watched the hot air balloons lift off from Ann Morrison Park again this year - it NEVER gets old!




Eating corn on the cob has proved very difficult this summer.  I think that between Sierr and Ally there have been about 10 teeth lost in the last 3 months or so.  No joke.




Oh, yeah!  We started school again a couple of weeks ago.  I am just now starting to get back into the swing of things with lesson plans, photocopies, grading, etc.  Piano lessons and AWANA have also started back up.  Our weeks are getting full!



** Uhg!  These are so out of sequence - but I'm too lazy to fix all that right now. **


We had a very fun visit from the Cooks and Clarks as they drove their way accross the USA visiting their supporting churches and friends.




The girls got to wear their western duds for the Owyhee County Rodeo again this year.


AND - here's Valerie challenging Grandpa to a game of box hockey up at the cabin.  Isn't "The Snuggery" in the background a cute little place to get away?  Dad converted his old tool shed into a great little bunk house.


That's it for now!  Ta-da.

1 comment:

Amanda said...

Love the picture update. Sometimes that's all I'm able to do too. Funny how having three children seems to make life so much more busy.
Some day we'll have to go with you to the Spirit of Boise. I always forget when it comes around. I would love to see all the balloons lift off.