I keep hoping that one of these days I'll be caught up on everything and have time to sit down and blog about life again...but it's just not happening. So - here's another photo recap of the last several weeks...pumpkin patch and petting zoo, carving jack-o-lanterns, and our family Halloween party. We decided to try a new tradition on Halloween. Rather than going out for trick-or-treating, we bought the girls plenty of their favorite candy, rented some movies and set up a grand slumber party in the living room. Valerie has been terrified of anything related to witches, goblins, skeletons, monsters, etc. lately so this was the way to go. Pumpkins and spiders! The girls dressed in simple costumes and enjoyed handing out candy to people who came to our door.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Oh my word, I think my kids would have tried to "shoplift" the kitten (((sigh))). Cute pictures!
Post a Comment