10 years ago there were just two couples who enjoyed spending time together. Now there are TWELVE people who enjoy spending time together! (Actually, 13 if you want to be completely accurate.**)
The Stimac family drove up from California to spend a week with us in Idaho again this summer. We spent a couple of days at the cabin doing this:
And then we came back down to the valley to do this:
(I got a kick out of this sign up at the snack bar at Barber Park.)
Besides playing in the rivers we also visited Bounce, the Discovery Center, Powell's Sweet Shoppe, Settler's Park, watched Despicable Me 2, played games, etc. It was a fantastic way to spend a week with friends. Thanks for making the long trip guys! We'll see you next summer.
(** NO! I am not pregnant! It's Janella that's expecting baby #6 in December. Gotcha.)
1 comment:
Ha ha, I love your last little comment.
It's so great that even though the Stimac's live in another state, you both take the time each year to get together. Love seeing friendships like that, it's very special. ☺
Post a Comment