She is definitely the middle child...and she marches to the beat of her own drum.
Last night, she (finally!) lost her first tooth. It hadn't been out of her mouth for more than 30 seconds when it decided to "jump" out of her hand and down the sink drain, never to be seen again. Typical.
She's the one who invents all the creative play in our house. This is a Narnia sword battle with basket helmets and giant strawberry shields. Typical.
This is what she does when she's supposed to be working on spelling. Typical.
She doesn't sit still for one second...not even to pose for a cute picture with her best-bud cousin. Climbing up the railings....typical.
She makes this mama laugh with her crazies...and I love her for it!
3 comments:
Thanks for sharing!
It's gotta be something with being the middle child, I'm seeing that same thing in my own home. Ally definitely has a great imagination. I've enjoyed watching her grow over these past five years and seeing her personality blossom. Like your other girls, she's a great kid ☺.
You know I love that girl! :)
Post a Comment