Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Two Ballerinas and a Book Worm

 
Sierra loves books.
Ally loves ballet.
Valerie just loves whatever her sisters love!
(Since she can't read yet, she chose ballet this time.)
 
 
 
 
Who needs a real dance studio when you have an instructional DVD from the library, hand-me-down ballet gear and a pole secured between two dining room chairs?!?!  These two were so pleased with this set-up and I earned major mommy points.
 
 
Sierra is going to finish this 503 page book in under a week.  (She loves the Tumtum and Nutmeg series - in case anyone is looking for reading suggestions for the 8 year old range.)
 
 
Have I mentioned that I love these girls?!?

1 comment:

Amanda said...

I love the set up! May have to try this one out for Iyana. Ally and Valerie sure look cute with their outfits on and hair pulled back. So much older too!

Glad to hear that Sierra likes the Tum Tum book. Iyana read that one not too long ago and loved it. She just recently finished the 2nd book. You'll have to let Sierra know about The Rose Cottage Tales.